Digital Information Processing Laboratory
|Studienfächer||ab 6.Sem. (STK-A ab 8.), IT-TIF, IT-IE, IT-KT, STK-A,
(fakultativ) für alle Studiengänge der FEIT und Informatik
M-EEIT , M-MS
|Mindestvoraussetzung||Digitale Signalverarbeitung / Digital Information Processing|
Juliane Höbel-Müller, M. Sc.
Norman Weißkirchen, M. Sc.
Thursday, odd weeks, 13:00-17:00, Room G02-310
- You can get an attestation without a grade (Schein/Testat) or get a grade for your protocols - you should ask the examination office whether you need a grade if you don't know
- You must attend at least 4 of the 6 lab dates and be punctual (the door will be closed at 13:15) or you'll be excluded from the current experiment
- You must prepare the preparatory exercises and be able to present your results at the beginning of the lab, otherwise you'll be excluded from the current experiment
- You must produce one detailed lab report per group for each of the lab dates you attended and submit it before the next lab via http://elearning.ovgu.de (the deadline is always on Wednesday two weeks later, 23:59, too late submissions will be rejected!). The report must include the solution processes for all of the tasks (also subtasks), any code included must be commented and explained. You have only one shot, no later adjustments are possible. If anything of the above is missing, the report will be rejected. You will get a grade for each report, the final grade will be an average of the grades.
- If you don't get 4 of the 6 lab reports accepted, you will get the possibility to repeat the failed reports next year only if you inform the advisors beforehand. If you do not inform the advisors beforehand, you will need to repeat all the reports.
New: An example for how a report should look can be found here.
|1 - Matlab Tutorial and Vocoder||NW||Report template Add. Materials||11.04.2019|
|2 - Digital Signal Processing in Matlab||NW||Report template||09.05.2019|
|3 - Filter I||OE||Report template||23.05.2019|
|4 - Filter II||OE||Report template Add.Materials||06.06.2019|
|5 - Linear Prediction||JH||Report template MatlabFunctions||20.06.2019|
|6 - Analysis of Sounds||JH||Report + Data||04.07.2019|
NW: Norman Weißkirchen
JH: Juliane Höbel-Müller
OE: Olga Egorow